Core matters – uncompromisingly light, safe, and stylish!
The Melon “Core” offers the best and the most important core characteristics of the big brother 'Urban Active“ at an even more attractive price. High-tech and light weight for bicycle and roller sport users with the inclination towards the essential, without wanting to compromise on the technical and optical quality of a helmet.
Suitable for e-bike riders, city bikers, BMX riders, and also mountain bikers.
Very good fit for children and adults through three differently sized helmet shells, combined with 3 padding sets and an adjustment wheel. Suitable for a head circumference of 46 – 63 cm.
Complies with European standard EN 1078, and therefore suitable under New Zealand's helmet laws
- Hygienic Coolmax Pads, made from extra soft foam for an excellent exchange of moisture, washable at 30°
- MACS Melon Airflow Channel System for cooling ventilation, with 12 ventilation holes
- Ideal fit due to infinitely variable spin dial
- EPS inner shell for highest impact protection and with integrated straps anchor ensuring a high tensile strength
- Melon Vista Visor, Transparent, UV400 protection for the eyes and the skin, with integrated impact blocker, in 6 colours
- 30% weight reduction compared to conventional skate shell helmets