Melon Urban Active
MELON® Urban Active Helmets – Breezy, lightweight and more. Melon is style, fun and function, they offer more than just design. The latest production technologies and a wide range of features provide all the requirements for a modern, urban, active application.
The hi-tech in-mold construction in a classic shape, makes it 30% lighter than comparable hard shell helmets. 3 base sizes are available, each adjustable further through Coolmax® pads and adjustment system, cover a range from 46-63cm. 12 air inlets, air channels and a Fidlock® magnetic buckle offer class leading comfort.
Complies with European standard EN 1078, and therefore suitable under New Zealand's helmet laws
Urban Active Features:
- Hygienic Coolmax Pads, made from extra soft foam for an excellent exchange of moisture, washable at 30°
- MACS Melon Airflow Channel System for cooling ventilation, with 12 ventilation holes
- Ideal fit due to infinitely variable spin dial
- EPS inner shell for highest impact protection and with integrated straps anchor ensuring a high tensile strength
- Melon Vista Visor, Transparent, UV400 protection for the eyes and the skin, with integrated impact blocker, in 6 colours
- Patented Fidlock anti pinch magnetic buckle, for easy one handed operation
- 30% weight reduction compared to conventional skate shell helmets